ALL Sno-Isle attendance issues are handled through the Sno-Isle Attendance Office.
SWHS Attendance Office
Sno-Isle Attendance Office
General attendance information
- ALL Sno-Isle attendance issues are handled through the Sno-Isle attendance office.
- Missing SWHS or Sno-Isle classes for a school related activity? Fill out a sending School Activity Form!
NOTE: You MUST complete this form at least 1 day before the SWHS or Sno-Isle activity happens. The form must be signed by your school counselor and your Sno-Isle Instructors. You will need to give a copy to both attendance offices.
- If you are absent, your parent/guardian must provide a note or phone call to both schools excusing your absence.
- This green slip can be found int he Sno-Isle main office as well as the main office at SWHS.
- Attendance appeals for Sno-Isle are handled through the main office at Sno-Isle - this occurs after you have missed 10 days at Sno-Isle.
Leaving campus before the end of the school day?
- If you are ill - go to the nurse's office on the campus you are at and then arrange for a ride.
- If a parent/guardian is picking you up, they must go to the main office (Sno-Isle) or attendance office (SWHS) to have someone send a pass for you. Please do not have your parent/guardian pick you up in class.
Always have a parent/guardian communicate with the attendance office at either or both schools - depending on where you missed class.