Request for Official Transcript / Student Records
When requesting an official transcript for college applications, please provide a stamped envelope for each institution, addressed to the admissions office.
- Bring a stamped, addressed #10 envelope to the Registrar, Gay Bitts in Student Services.
- Address the envelope to your prospective college admissions office
- The return address should be your home address
- Plan ahead. Please allow 2 days for your official transcript request to be fulfilled.
- Come back to Student Services to pick up your official transcript. It will be ready for mailing.
Please fax, e-mail or mail your request that includes:
- Your full name when you attended South Whidbey High School and your current name, if different.
- Year of graduation or year of withdrawal.
- Your birthdate.
- Address or fax number where you would like the transcript sent.
- All requests are processed with 2 school days.
- Fax to (360) 221-5797 OR
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Mail to: Registrar, South Whidbey High School, 5675 Maxwelton Rd., Langley, WA 98260-0390
STUDENT RECORD REQUESTS: Please fax, e-mail or mail requests to the address or fax number above.