Skip To Main Content

Request for Official Transcript / Student Records

When requesting an official transcript for college applications, please provide a stamped envelope for each institution, addressed to the admissions office.  


  1. Bring a stamped, addressed #10 envelope to the Registrar, Gay Bitts in Student Services.
    • Address the envelope to your prospective college admissions office
    • The return address should be your home address
  2. Plan ahead. Please allow 2 days for your official transcript request to be fulfilled.
  3. Come back to Student Services to pick up your official transcript. It will be ready for mailing.


Please fax, e-mail or mail your request that includes:

  • Your full name when you attended South Whidbey High School and your current name, if different.
  • Year of graduation or year of withdrawal.
  • Your birthdate.
  • Address or fax number where you would like the transcript sent.
  • All requests are processed with 2 school days.
  1. Fax to (360) 221-5797 OR
  2. E-mail to: OR
  3. Mail to: Registrar, South Whidbey High School, 5675 Maxwelton Rd., Langley, WA 98260-0390

STUDENT RECORD REQUESTS: Please fax, e-mail or mail requests to the address or fax number above.