Request for Official Transcript / Student Records

When requesting an official transcript for college applications, please provide a stamped envelope for each institution, addressed to the admissions office.  

1. Bring a stamped, addressed #10 envelope to the Registrar, Gay Bitts in Student Services.
- Address the envelope to your prospective college admissions office
- The return address should be your home address

2. Plan ahead. Please allow 2 days for your official transcript request to be fulfilled.

3. Come back to Student Services to pick up your official transcript. It will be ready for mailing.

Please fax, e-mail or mail your request that includes:
- Your full name when you attended South Whidbey High School and your current name, if different.
- Year of graduation or year of withdrawal.
- Your birthdate.
- Address or fax number where you would like the transcript sent.
- All requests are processed with 2 school days.

1. Fax to (360) 221-5797 OR
2. E-mail to: [email protected] OR
3. Mail to: Registrar, South Whidbey High School, 5675 Maxwelton Rd., Langley, WA 98260-0390

STUDENT RECORD REQUESTS: Please fax, e-mail or mail requests to the address or fax number above. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.